Aug 19, 2009

August 17th 2009

So I'm one week in to my internship and things are moving along. Today we spent all our time in the barrel room filling roughly 160 barrels with Pinot. We got another 100 or so to do tomorrow. Should be good times. Cory (picture below) is the other intern I'm working with. There is an exceptional amount of time to talk while waiting for the barrels to fill. Today I learned Cory doesn't know who The Killers are. Marvelous.

Photobucket

So good times had by all today. Not too much to say. Other than I've been playing the volcano game and losing. When we fill the barrels sometimes we lose track and are deep into our spiritual conversations about the meaning of life and such. Then boom. Wine explodes everywhere. I am currently skilled at producing volcanoes on a regular basis. But they are paying me to do the opposite. Going to have to work on that. Its hard to watch wine go to waste. Bring's a tear to my eye. Until tomorrow, party on.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment