Aug 25, 2009

The walls are moving

First still wine grapes came rolling in today! I spent it staring at a conveyor belt sorting grapes. Every time I look up now the walls start moving to the left. I'm on a permanent roller coaster. Its fantastic. We only did 10 tons today and i thinkw e have something like 400 more to go. If I go blind I'll at least know why. Check out the sorting tables below:

harvest wine grapes danger sonoma winery intern

harvest wine grapes danger sonoma winery intern

I think its time to do some grocery shopping. Still haven't really eaten out since I moved up here. But I think tonight I'm going to splurge and go to some sweet local place I've been getting a lot of recommendations for. It's called Taco Bell. And I want nachos.

2 comments:

  1. Dane - there are some great roach coaches in area - keep your eyes open - I know of one across from Fairfield Suites in Sebastopol and one on Guerneville Road just north of WesMar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally get the volcano nachos, bro! just make sure you don't spill any of that totally killer sauce on your affliction shirt!

    ReplyDelete