Aug 19, 2009

August 19th 2009

Just got 3 bottles of bubbly for super duper cheap. Feeling pretty good about that. Cory also suggested I get this device to re-cork the sparkling wine. Lasts about a week now so I don't have to drink it all in one night. For those of you who know me, I prefer not to leave "any soldiers behind."

Photobucket

As for work today, it was spent cleaning, then cleaning, and I also cleaned. By the end of this internship I will be the master of the hose and sponge. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever want to wash my car again. So, now we're just getting everything ready for the grapes that are coming in Monday. Maybe Thursday. No one ever seems to be terribly certain about these sort of things. Makes the job interesting. Walk it out.

*Update- Device works great for putting the bottle down horizontally in the fridge. I was unable to test its ability to preserve the bubbly. Ended up drinking the whole thing. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment