Sep 10, 2009

Mini Gummi Bears if you must know

I might have had this post up sooner but the following events have transpired:

1. My pops is in town. We headed down to Graton to eat at a cool place called Underwood. Great food, wine country prices, and cool peeps. Life's too short not to eat food this good. Also, the bar looks pretty sweet. Going to have to hit it up sometime during the week.
2. Stopped by Yogurt Time on the way home. I'm slowly and subliminally working my way into the mind of the girl who works behind the counter. She couldn't understand how I knew she had philosophy class at 7 today. I remember the oddest things about life.
3. Pops brought my bass up. She's my baby and I missed her. Played for 20 minutes then stopped to write this. Gonna keep going. Here she is:

harvest wine grapes danger sonoma winery intern

As for the work day today, I spent it all day working the production line boxing chardonnay. But Cory got to do punch downs which can only be described as a real life video game. He uses a monster hydrolic hand-held press of sorts to punch down the grapes. If you could take this thing to a party I can personally guarantee it would get you laid. Here's Cory wielding the awesome power that is the punch down:

harvest wine grapes danger sonoma winery intern

Tomorrow's more production. Then the weekend will be full of grapes. And Pabst Blue Ribbon. This is where you'll find me tomorrow if you need me:

harvest wine grapes danger sonoma winery intern

No comments:

Post a Comment